11:30 - 13:30 EDT
Panel Discussion: Developer Outlook
Join SMPS South Florida for an in-depth conversation with some of the region’s most exclusive developers as they provide their thoughts on the state of the economy. Hear about industry trends, market conditions, and upcoming projects while gaining a solid understanding of how developers and A/E/C professionals can best do business with each other.
Brian Bandell, Senior Reporter – South Florida Business Journal
Greg West, Chief Development Officer – ZOM USA
Charles Phelan, Principal – BH3
Eduardo Cofresi, Vice President of Sales – Dezer Platinum Realty
Additional invitations are pending
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Registration and Networking
12:00 - 1:30 pm Luncheon, Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A
Miami Airport Marriott
10th Floor Skyline Ballroom
1201 NW 42nd Ave
Miami, FL 33126
SMPS Members $50; Non-Members $70, Late Registration $80 starting March 28, 2017
Parking: $5 for self parking; $10 for valet parking
Additional Event Sponsorship still available for this event: Call 561-282-3093
As a reminder, we will be collecting items and donations for Women in Distress. We have a few suggestions of items they are accepting. Contact one of our board members if you are unable to bring to the event so we can arrange a pick-up.
ABOUT WOMEN IN DISTRESS
Women In Distress is the only nationally accredited, state-certified, full service domestic violence center serving Broward County, Florida.
Our mission is to stop domestic violence abuse for everyone through intervention, education and advocacy.
- Canned goods, rice, non-perishable foods, twin sheet sets
- Pillows, towels, blankets
- Pots, pans, plastic dish ware, plastic utensils, mixing bowls, measuring cups
- Sponges, mops, brooms, dish soap, laundry detergent, bleach
- Baby bottles, clothes, diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, playpens, bibs, baby blankets, sippy cups, pacifiers
- Stickers, coloring books, crayons, notebooks, teen books, arts and craft kits, bookbags
- Cell phones, iPads and iPods (no chargers or accessories) for our recycle program
- Professional clothing for men and women, dresses, suits, slacks, shirts
- Women’s, men’s, and children’s shoes
- Purses, watches, jewelry, scarves, belts, hats, ties, wallets
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Pre-registered "no-shows" are responsible for the full cost of registration plus service charge and will be billed accordingly. If you wish to cancel your registration on-line, login using the receipt that was emailed to you after you registered. You will be prompted with instructions on how to cancel. alternatively, you may contact the Communications Director if you need further assistance. If you paid by credit card, you card will be credited. If you paid by check a refund will be mailed to you within 10 business days according to the terms of our cancellation policy.